Bi-lateral relations between Cyprus and Egypt
IPC International (Cyprus) is proud to have invited the leading newspapers of Egypt and the Arab World to the Republic of Cyprus for meetings with the President of the Republic of Cyprus, Minister of Interior, Mayors of Larnaca, Ayia Napa, Paralimni and the Cyprus Tourist Office (CTO).
Importance was given to enhancing further, the bi-lateral relations between Cyprus and Egypt, with emphasis on the Energy Sector, Hydro-Carbons, Maritime Policy, Tourism, Trade and Investments.
Picture taken at the Presidential Palace, Nicosia – 22nd October 2013
- Kamal Gaballa Managing Editor - Al-Ahram Newspaper
- Dina Abdel Fattah Editor-in- Chief- Amwal Al Ghad Magazine
- Olfa El-sellami Managing Editor - Al-Alam Al Youm Newspaper
- Ibrahim Galaa Deputy Editor-in-Chief - Algomhuria Newspaper
- Ahmed Elsersawy Assistant Editor-in -Chief - Akhbar Elyom N.P.
- Lamia Solaiman Announcer in Middle East Radio
- Mariam Atef Journalist – Al-Ahram Daily Newspaper
- Fekry Abdeen Foreign Affairs Editor- Al-Shorouk News
- Nermine Abdel fattah is the Managing Director of Excellent D&N . Real Estate market professional Journal and Marketing specialist
- George Partou CEO IPC International (Cyprus) Limited – Cyprus Investment Specialist Consultant - Event organiser and Co-ordinator